Data sharing will allow companies to break new grounds and to innovate faster. However, it has it´s obstacles that have to be overcome; engineering changes that are not properly communicated or documented, designers being interrupted by colleagues who need the data, 'data consumers'.Läs mer
Does your IT know the actual annual costs of your company's design software?
Most organisations have streamlined operations, which has resulted in an increased need for mobility and optimisation of company resources. Laptops, mobile licences and the possibility of remote working all help to support these needs.
Licence procurement is governed by high cost awareness, but the needs may vary considerably from time to time.
Does your IT have methods of assessing design software's actual costs, license needs and securing compliancy?
With the right support and solutions, your IT can:
- Verify the true utilisation rate of your company's software licenses
- Minimise the costs of unused software licenses
- Find out who uses software licenses and at what utilisation rate
- See if the right licenses are available to those who need them
- Know when and who have borrowed software licenses and when they were returned back for use
- Find out the direct licensing cost for those actually using them, such as a user, unit, department or project
- Know exactly which software products have been installed specifically for workstations
- Ensure that the installed software meets the producer’s licensing terms.
By installing CQFlexMon license management you can identify the real utilisation rates, needs and costs of licenses, irrespective of the network license management system you use.
Do the right people have the right tools, and are the cost allocations going to the right team? In a large engineering company, managing several engineering software solutions is challenging without a good monitoring system. That is why Etteplan Oyj decided to invest in CQFlexMon and the solution was developed to meet Etteplan’s needs. Today all of Etteplan’s engineering software, across the world, is incorporated into the system.
Pipe design in Autodesk Inventor can be a challenge and for many years designers have asked from us Why isn’t there a workable 3D-piping tool for Autodesk Inventor? With our customers we have developed a piping tool that allows you to finally design with ease - SOVELIA Inventor Piping.Läs mer
A huge PLM-project is about to begin in order to create a fully integrated route from design to manufacturing. The new data sharing platform with SOVELIA as its core, allows BRUSH to embrace the era of agile manufacturing and globally allows the business to operate on a ‘One single source of truth’.Läs mer